We are committed to being the best provider of funeral services in Northern Kentucky.
Our Pledges to the Families We Serve
We pledge to follow these two basic principles in our service to you and your family:
- “The Golden Rule”; Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
- “Go the Extra Mile”; Go beyond expectations to ensure satisfaction.
Ten Commitments to Exceed the Expectations of the Families We Serve
- To always be empathetic, compassionate, & considerate to those who entrust their loved ones into our care.
- To hire highly skilled, caring people who are steadfast in adhering to our philosophies and goals, and to provide quality continuing education for their growth.
- To build and/or maintain impeccably clean, aesthetically pleasing facilities with modern conveniences to better serve our client families.
- To provide fair and affordable pricing along with convenient payment options.
- To do our very best in the preparation of the deceased to enable families to have a positive, comforting, final experience with their loved one.
- To maintain the highest level of honesty, integrity, and professional ethics.
- To give back to the communities we work and live in.
- To educate and market the services we provide to promote a more informed public
- To establish relationships with quality suppliers and subcontractors who exhibit the same characteristics we demand of ourselves.
- To continue to provide services before and after a death occurs to assist in the overall mental, emotional, and financial welfare of the families we serve.
Honored to be entrusted with the care and satisfaction of families since 1906